- Lake Assist – Land use guidance for shoreline landowners and decision makers.
- Idaho Department of Environmental Quality – Surface water quality.
- Bonner Soil and Water Conservation District – A resource for Bonner County landowners who are looking for assistance with land management. Also manages the watercraft inspection stations, a tree seedling program, and many youth educational events.
- Environmental Protection Agency – Pacific Northwest (region 10) information.
- Idaho Conservation League – an environmental non-profit organization that works to protect the land, water and air quality in Idaho.
- Lake Pend Oreille Waterkeeper – An environmental non-profit organization focused on water quality of Lake Pend Oreille.
Water Quantity and Hydropower
- Clark Fork – Pend Oreille Water Adjudication 2022 – Idaho Department of Water Resources (IDWR)
- Albeni Falls Dam – Army Corps of Engineers page on Albeni Falls Dam. This page has history of the dam, recent changes in operation, and current water levels for Lake Pend Oreille.
- Northwest Power & Conservation Council – The 1980 Northwest Power Act authorized Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington to develop a regional power plan and fish and wildlife program to balance the Northwest’s environment and energy needs.
- Clark Fork Delta Restoration Project – Avista utilities manages upstream dams, Cabinet Gorge and Noxon Rapids. This page explains the restoration project by Idaho Fish and Game that came about under an agreement between Avista, Idaho Fish and Game and the BPA to mitigate for impacts of the dams.
- Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) – BPA markets the power generated at Albeni Falls Dam, as well as 30 other federally managed hydro-facilities on the Columbia River System. BPA often requests changes in dam operations that impact the levels of Lake Pend Oreille.
- Avista Utilities – Avista is private utility company that owns Cabinet Gorge Dam and Noxon Dam upstream of Lake Pend Oreille on the Clark Fork River. Under Avista’s dam licensing, they provide funding for multiple conservation programs in the Clark Fork/Pend Oreille Watershed.
- Idaho Department of Agriculture – State invasive species treatment and prevention efforts. This site has information on boat inspection stations and invasive species stickers needed to boat in Idaho.
- 100th Meridian – Stopping the spread of invasive mussels throughout the West.
- Protect Montana Waters – with the headwaters of the Clark Fork River beginning in Montana, we care about Montana aquatic invasive species management.
- Idaho Department of Fish and Game – Fishery and fishing information.